Hyper-Reach: IPAWS Certification for Government Agencies

IPAWS Certification for Government Agencies

Public emergency response agencies such as 911 centers and police can apply to FEMA for what is called an “MOA”, a memorandum of agreement. This is FEMA’s term for getting certified to send out messages on IPAWS/CMAS. You will need an “interoperability software provider” to use IPAWS/CMAS.

Hyper-Reach can be that provider. Just contact us here and we’ll be in touch to help you get started:

Name: __________________________________________



Phone: _________________________________________


Tel: 585.586.0020
Fax: 585.586.4511

We can help you get the forms and the upport you need to become certified